To our friends and colleagues...
For over a decade our team has worked with you in providing educational and exciting traveling museum exhibits. We most likely first met you when we were an independent small company - BBH Exhibits, Inc. In 2001, we merged with Clear Channel Exhibitions and expanded our array of experiences to include blockbuster exhibitions like St. Peter and the Vatican, Titanic, & SPACE.
We are now pleased to announce that we are heading back to our roots as a privately held company dedicated to delivering an array of compelling, immersive exhibits that serve the museum community. We are…
We are the same team you have worked with for years and we look forward to providing even a higher level of personal service and outstanding exhibitions for many years to come.
Our phone number is the same, our address is the same, our people are the same.
You can even still reach us with our same email addresses (although we will be transitioning to internet addresses reflecting our new name).
We look forward to sharing with you some new exciting developments in the very near future. Until then, please feel free to call any one of us.
In site Independent escort prague pragueescorts.cz. Very Truly Yours,
All the Evergreen Exhibitions staff
About the Company:
Evergreen Exhibitions, is one of the world's premier providers of traveling museum exhibits. Evergreen Exhibitions conceptualizes, designs, produces, markets and tours its exhibits, primarily in science art, natural history and children's museums. The exhibits use educational concepts to create high quality, immersing, multi-sensory, entertaining and educational experiences for family audiences. More than 80 million people worldwide have enjoyed a Evergreen Exhibitions experience.
Highly respected in the science museum community for its commitment and dedication to quality and education, Evergreen Exhibitions has established a niche for producing sponsored educational experiences for family audiences.
- Experienced by more than 80 million people worldwide.
- Featured in more than 200 of the world's finest museums and science centers.
- Sponsored by America's most recognized brands and the consistent choice of Fortune 500 companies including Ford Motor Company, Coca Cola, Pfizer Inc, IBM, TIME, GM, Target and many others.
- Developed in collaboration with respected organizations such as National Institute of Health, NASA, the Vatican and Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution.
- Created as totally immersing experiences including virtual reality, 3D displays and environments, video, artifacts, games, live events, and a range of other interactives.
- Co-founder of ASTC Award for Innovation.